Elevator Speech Info
- Your name
- What you do
- How long in business
- Description of your product or services
- Your ideal client
- Two U.S.P.’s ~ your competitive edge (USP Unique Selling Proposition)
- Restate name and say your Branding Statement
Example: Sales Kitchen ~ Elevator Speech
- Mike Cooper | Sales Kitchen | Certified Sales Advisors
- We cook up fresh selling solutions to heat up your sales™.
- We are in our fifth year of advising businesses and leaders.
- You’ll get a thorough sales history analysis, two year sales plan, quarterly goals, weekly action steps focusing on high payoff activities and amazing results.
- Ideal leads are leaders and businesses desiring new customers and wanting to sell more stuff to their current customers.
- USP’s ~ Enthusiastic Passion for Sales | Passionate about helping your team obtain results.
- Mike Cooper | Sales Kitchen ~ Chief Sales Officer & Head Chef
- Cookin’ up fresh selling solutions to Heat Up Your Sales™