Sales Kitchen’s 12 Days of Christmas | Selling Tips to Heat Up Your Sales™
Let’s add some sales tips to the 12 days of Christmas!
12 drummers drumming to keep you focused on planning and accountability ensuring your results rock on!
- Keep your rhythm; maintain your momentum, you’ve got the beat.
- Sales tip: Shoot for PAR… planning Accountability and results
11 pipers piping, prospecting, presenting profitable programs and producing; are you?
- Peter Piper Picked A Peck of Pickled Peppers….
- Sales tip: Always be planning ~ daily, weekly, and quarterly
- Plan, Planner, Planning, Planned
10 lords a-leaping with delight because they’re winning;
- Sales tip: Compliment your sales team when they exceed expectations!
9 ladies dancing and exercising at the fitness center you finally joined.
- Sales Tip: 7 day goals…
8 maids a-milking is maximum productivity; how effective is your sales force?
- Do you know what your sales reps are spending their time on?
- Sales tip: Accountability ~ if you can measure it, you can manage it.
7 swans a-swimming are each focused on 1 high payoff activity; is what you’re doing the best use of your time?
- Sales tip: Sales Kitchen Coaching Systems ~ 7 High Payoff Activities
6 geese a-laying and a-procrastinating; get back to work.
- Sales tip: Time management.
- Ask yourself, “Is this the best use of my time?”
5 golden rings of social media; use Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn and You Tube to Heat Up Your Sales™
- Sales tip: Schedule your time on social media and keep your appointments.
- Don’t get sidetracked and waste time surfing around without any purpose.
4 calling birds are scheduling 4 appointments a day.
- Tuesday Telephone Tip: Pick up the phone.
- Sales Tip: Schedule the appointments say thank you and hang up.
3 French hens for each of the 3 B’s of selling:
- Sales tip: Be Bright. Be Brief. Be Gone.
2 turtle doves know there are only 2 ways to grow your business:
- 1) get new clients and 2) get your current clients to buy more.
1 ~ And attend ONE networking event a week… always be networking…
I’m Mike Cooper, Head Chef here at Sales Kitchen.
Rmember to set your objectives, hustle, give your professional best, and Heat Up Your Sales.