“Ladies & Gentlemen; Boys & Girls; join me in giving a nice warm welcome to Mike Cooper!”
Need a Keynote Address, a Motivational Speaker, or just a different voice to share your message with your team?
Mike Cooper has given dozens of speeches. His interactive programs are informative, educational, and entertaining. By blending planning, goals, and selling, he will ignite your team to focus on high payoff activities and Heat Up Your Sales. (To see a list of his speeches, click here.)
“Mike is an incredibly dynamic speaker and coach. He inspired my students, and definitely “cooked up solutions” for their presentation issues. I have also seen him speak at Chamber events, and was amazed at how passionate and personable he was in front of an audience!”
~ Ron Ben-Joseph, Adjunct Instructor, COD
Mike Cooper is founder, Head Chef and Certified Sales Consultant, at Sales Kitchen, a sales training and consulting company begun in 2008, whose mission is helping business owners improve results.
Cooper is co-Owner & COO of Naperville Senior Center Adult Day Services, a community providing dozens of activities and exercises for their Members, as well as peace of mind and coaching for their caregivers. Mike, and Pamela Muldoon Cooper PT, his wife and co-Owner, envisioned Naperville Senior Center, Adult Day Services as college sweethearts.
Mike resides in Naperville with his amazing wife Pam and they have two awesome adult children. ‘Coop’ earned his BS in Marketing and an MBA from Northeastern University in Boston; he is currently rooting for the Boston Red Sox and New England Patriots.
“Mike Cooper is a great speaker and valuable asset to my company.”
~ Adam Russo, Executive Director, Edgewood Clinical Services, Inc
Mike’s speaker credentials:
- An experienced public speaker who brings a message with humor
- Chief Sales Officer of Sales Kitchen
- Over 35 years experience in sales and sales management achieving increased levels of responsibility
- Director of Sales for a $185 million consumer products brand
- Sales Columnist for Positively Naperville
- Has authored and published several articles on Sales Planning and Sales Leadership
- Current Chair for Naperville-Lisle-TRIAD Speakers Bureau
- Guest lecturer at Naperville Central High School, Chicago-Kent School of Law, Harvard University, College of DuPage, and Aurora University
- Keynote Speaker for organizations and job seeker clubs
- Graduate of Northeastern University in Boston, B.S. Business Administration
- MBA from Northeastern University, Boston, with focus on Sales and Marketing, and Health Care Operations
- Active in many local and national organizations, and committee member at local Chambers of Commerce (Naperville, Lisle, Wheaton)
- Member and 2012, 2013 & 2014 Chair of the Naperville Area Chamber Speakers Bureau
- The recipient of numerous awards for sales excellence