“Ladies & Gentlemen; Boys & Girls; join me in giving a nice warm welcome to Mike Cooper!”
Need a Keynote Address, a Motivational Speaker, or just a different voice to share your message with your team?
Mike Cooper has given dozens of speeches. His interactive programs are informative, educational, and entertaining. By blending planning, goals, and selling, he will ignite your team to focus on high payoff activities and Heat Up Your Sales. (To see a list of his speeches, click here.)
“Mike is an incredibly dynamic speaker and coach. He inspired my students, and definitely “cooked up solutions” for their presentation issues. I have also seen him speak at Chamber events, and was amazed at how passionate and personable he was in front of an audience!”
~ Ron Ben-Joseph, Adjunct Instructor, College of DuPage
Mike has been a member of the Naperville Area Chamber of Commerce since 2008. There, he is Chair of Leads Team 3, past Chair of the Speakers Bureau and Business Resource Network, and very active on the Ambassadors Committee. He was selected 2009 Rookie Ambassador of the Year, 2010 Goodwill Ambassador of the Year, and 2011 Ambassador of the Year!
Mike resides in Naperville with his awesome wife Pam and two amazing children. ‘Coop’ earned his BS in Marketing and an MBA from Northeastern University in Boston; he is currently rooting for the New England Patriots.
“Mike Cooper is a great speaker and valuable asset to my company.”
~ Adam Russo, Executive Director, Edgewood Clinical Services, Inc
Mike’s speaker credentials:
- An experienced public speaker who brings a message with humor
- Chief Sales Officer of Sales Kitchen
- Over 30 years experience in sales and sales management achieving increased levels of responsibility
- Director of Sales for a $185 million consumer products brand
- The recipient of numerous awards for sales excellence
- Has authored and published several articles on Sales Planning and Sales Leadership
- Guest lecturer at Naperville Central High School, Chicago-Kent School of Law, Harvard University, College of DuPage, and Aurora University
- Keynote Speaker for organizations and job seeker clubs
- Graduate of Northeastern University in Boston, B.S. Business Administration and MBA with focus on Sales and Marketing
- Active in many local and national organizations and committee member at local Chambers of Commerce
- Member and 2012 Chair of the Aurora Regional Chamber Business Development Leads Group
- Member and 2012 Chair of the Naperville Area Chamber Speakers Bureau