Mike Cooper is Chair of the TRIAD Speakers Bureau and was three term Chair of the Naperville Area Chamber of Commerce Speakers Bureau.
Speeches, Workshops and Presentation Topics
- “The Six Stages of Caregiving“
- “Treat the Interview Like a Professional Sales Call”
- Prepare for your interview as you would for a sales call using the PAPCE selling technique. The biggest sales call you’ll make is selling yourself to the hiring manager. Using the PAPCE technique (Preparation, Approach, Presentation, Close, and Evaluation), you’ll be confident you did your best.
- “Job Search Personal Branding & Marketing Plan“
Selling Tips and Tactics
- “Get Focused on the Sales Call”
- “Handling Stalls, Overcoming Objections, and Getting to Yes”
- “Networking Tips, Tactics, and Strategies“
- “I Love Referrals“
- “30 Second Promo: What Do You Do?“
- “Baker’s Dozen Phrases to Avoid in Business (and in Life)”
- Will exceed expectations. Trust me.
- If you can measure it, you can manage it…
- “Time Management vs. Goals Management“
Sales Planning & Goal Setting
- “Expanding Your Business Through Goal Setting, Planning, and Maximizing Sales“
- “Sales Planning that Works” Presentation & Workshop
- “Sales Goal Setting” Presentation & Workshop
- “Shoot for P A R, Get Results”
- “Ten Reasons To Hire A Business Coach“
- SCORE: Annual Sales Planning & Goal Setting”
- “Mid Year Review: First Half Results & Back Half Planning ~ Sales Quiz“
- “Business Development Tools, Tips, and Strategies“
- “How to Make Your Speech Educational, Informative & Entertaining” ~ 8th part in the ‘Become a Powerful Voice for Your Business’s series
Mike is a recognized authority on consumer selling as well as the development of effective selling strategies. He is founder & Chief Sales Officer, at Sales Kitchen, a sales leadership and sales coaching firm.