Time is precious. Just 168 hours in a week. Except next week: we get 169 hours. Nice!
Here are 24 things to do with your extra hour.
1. Make a big family breakfast
2. Start a jigsaw puzzle
4. Visit a museum
5. Read a (Sales) Book | you can borrow any of these:
6. Go for a bike ride
7. Go for a walk (link)
8. Bake a pie
9. Pack a picnic lunch
10. Plant some tulip bulbs (will look like this in April)
11. Look at old pictures (5 Cooper kids)
12. Write a short story
13. Take a Sunday drive
14. Give your best friend a back rub
15. Go to Sunday service (if you haven’t been for a while)
16. Hand-write 5 letters (and send through mail)
17. Donate clothes
18. Give the dog a bath
19. Call an old friend or relative
20. Clean out the garage (sounds like work)
21. Write in your journal
22. Start your 2015 Sales Planning (or not)
23. Watch the sunset
24. Have another drink!
Let us know whatever you choose to do, and we hope you have an awesome day!